HomeSource Operations LLC
We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks, and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail. The IT Technician should have excellent self-discipline and flexibility, in addition to strong problem-solving and communication skills as troubleshooting may be necessary.
The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
Compensation: $48,000 - $58,000
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers, etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards, etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Proven experience as an IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Nice to have experience:
$48,000 - $58,000 yearly
About HomeSource Operations LLC
HomeSource is a private equity fund focused on acquiring single-family residential (“SFR”) real estate. The firm is led by SFR veterans with over $2.5 billion in transaction and investment experience and a breadth of knowledge in real estate spanning acquisitions, land development, operations, property management, construction, and finance.