BluePeak Technology Solutions
BluePeak is seeking an energetic and results-driven IT System Administrator in beautiful Reno, NV for a full-time position in our managed services team. As part of our team, you will be supporting a diverse client base and a broad range of technologies. System administrators are responsible for helping to support complex customer and internal IT systems onsite and remotely, while assisting our help desk and engineers as necessary to ensure the success of the client.
Our professional team enjoys a casual atmosphere in a dynamic and quickly growing high-tech company. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our technical team and will gain exposure to cutting edge technologies. Additionally, this position will provide opportunities for skills development, formal training, and professional growth.
If you are considering relocating, our area has many attractive benefits, including year-round outdoor recreation options, zero state income tax, short commutes, and a flourishing local food and arts scene. BluePeak does not cover relocation expenses.
For more information on the Reno/Tahoe area: https://realestate.usnews.com/places/nevada/reno
- Monitor ticket queues to accept, triage, and escalate tickets as needed.
- Use remote support tools and ticketing system to support clients using Microsoft environments, including Windows and Office 365.
- Troubleshoot and repair desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and a variety of network systems.
- Remotely complete client requests for new users, PC, and application installs.
- Coordinate with client vendors.
- Utilize professional communication skills to proactively inform clients and vendors of progress during incidents and outages.
- Perform documentation of all work in Autotask ticketing system as it is performed, and expand company procedures to maintain knowledge base.
- Serve as a senior member of the support team to cross train and mentor other team members.
- Escalate service issues as needed.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional, as you must proactively manage and maintain systems, as well as triage, troubleshoot and resolve IT incidents within a high volume multi-client environment.
- Provide polished and exceptional customer service to every client using email, phone, and other forms of communication.
- Ability to maintain calm and professional demeanor in the face of adversity and confusion.
- Highly motivated to learn new processes and technologies in detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and respond quickly to changes.
- Experience in a business IT setting, Managed Services Provider experience preferred.
- Professional experience administering both end user and server components within Microsoft Active Directory domains.
- Experience administering Windows 7 desktop, Windows Server 2008 and later.
- Experienced in Microsoft enterprise system configuration and architecture (Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, and Terminal Services).
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP concepts and troubleshooting.
- Possess one of the following certifications: Microsoft MTA, MCP, Network+, A+ or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with network and systems virtualization, remote monitoring and management, Veeam software, VMware vSphere, and Cisco IOS networking skills a bonus.
$55,000 (depending on experience)
About BluePeak Technology Solutions
Founded in 2008, BluePeak Technology Solutions designs, builds, and manages IT infrastructure for clients across the US. Our comprehensive portfolio of IT solutions, professional and cloud services are backed by deep experience, strong partnerships, and a proven reputation for excellence.
We reward the most determined, disciplined and focused contributors and offer company paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as generous personal time off and company paid holidays.
If you want to jump-start a career in an exciting and fast moving company, we would like to hear from you.