Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
We're looking for an experienced IT support specialist to provide our team with top-notch assistance! You'll make sure any technical issues are resolved efficiently so our operations run smoothly. This role is a great opportunity for a dynamic problem-solver who loves helping people and takes pride in providing high-quality support. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, start your application today!
- Help our staff solve technology-related problems so they can work efficiently
- Save all files to a computer backup to make sure files are not lost in case the system crashes
- Run security checks on all of our systems to ensure we are protected from cybersecurity threats
- Make sure new employees have their user accounts, company email, and appropriate security access so they can complete assigned tasks
- Keep all technical hardware and systems up to date, including phone systems, printers, computers, operating systems, network systems, and any other technical equipment
- Understands how to create a technical database using Excel spreadsheets
- Basic understanding of how to troubleshoot network systems, phone systems, Internet connectivity, and other technological equipment
- Top-notch customer service skills and driven to make our business succeed
- Superb organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Expert-level Microsoft Office skills
$16 - $20 hourly
About Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. (PRMI) is a nationwide, independent, full-service residential mortgage banker with over 280 branches in 49 states.
Our creative business model has provided decades of stable success, and in 2019 alone, we funded over $6.3 billion in loans and helped people all over the country reach their home financing goals. We believe in providing strong futures for our customers, our referral partners, and our team members.
If you’re looking for a company that feels like a family, make PRMI your new home. When Loan Officers join PRMI, they stay. In fact, the average tenure here is at least eight years. As part of PRMI, you’ll have the freedom you need to grow and thrive independently. Succeed on your own terms in your own way.