Ross Mortgage Corporation
Our team is in need of an experienced IT support specialist. You’ll play a critical role on our team by ensuring our technical operations run smoothly. Applicants should be able maintain high levels of productivity while never compromising on quality support. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and love helping people, this could be a great fit for you. Apply today!
- Perform regular maintenance for our phone systems, computer systems, computers, printers, network systems, and any other technical equipment
- Secure all computer systems and run regular checks to protect our business from cyber security threats
- Configure new technology for the company, including software and applications, computer hardware and desktops, and operating systems
- Troubleshoot technological issues and solve problems quickly to ensure our business operations run smoothly
- Make sure new employees have their user accounts, company email, and appropriate security access so they can complete assigned tasks
- Great customer service skills and passionate about helping our business succeed
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 2+ years experience in a professional IT setting
- Capable of creating technical databases utilizing spreadsheets in Excel
- General knowledge of troubleshooting Internet connectivity, phone systems, network systems, and other technological office equipment
- Superb organizational, time management, and communication skills
About Ross Mortgage Corporation
Ross Mortgage Corporation is a successful mortgage banking company with a reputation for professionalism, integrity, and quality service. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Ross is one of the top independent lenders in the Midwest and serves its valued customers through a network of offices.
Founded in 1949, Ross Mortgage combines 70 years of mortgage lending experience with state-of-the-art mortgage lending technology. As a full-service mortgage lender, Ross Mortgage Corporation delivers superior service and pricing to our customers since, as a lender, we possess underwriting authority and retain control over the entire transaction.