Petrelli Previtera, LLC
Our team is in need of an experienced IT support specialist. You’ll play a critical role on our team by ensuring our technical operations run smoothly. Applicants should be able maintain high levels of productivity while never compromising on quality support. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and love helping people, this could be a great fit for you. Apply today!
- Administer new user accounts, work email addresses, and access levels to new employees to ensure they have everything they need to work efficiently
- Keep all technical hardware and systems up to date, including phone systems, printers, computers, operating systems, network systems, and any other technical equipment
- Troubleshoot technological issues and solve problems quickly to ensure our business operations run smoothly
- Secure all computer systems and run regular checks to protect our business from cyber security threats
- Install all new technology for the company, including computer operating systems, software programs and applications, new desktops, and other computer hardware
- Implement security software and data analytics across all local and remote offices.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Capable of creating technical databases utilizing spreadsheets in Excel
- 2+ years experience in a professional IT setting
- Technically excellent in proficiency of operating in a Mac OS environment
- Proficient in creating and deploying MDM environments of OS and mobile devices
- Proficient in deploying and maintaining OKTA environment
- Must have bachelor's degree in a tech related field
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Petrelli Previtera, LLC
Founded in March of 2016, Petrelli Previtera, LLC was recently recognized as the 8th fastest growing company in the Philadelphia metro area by the Philadelphia Business Journal and awarded the Soaring 76 award in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. In 2019. 2020, and 2021, Petrelli Previtera was named to the INC. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the United States at #221.
Our clients are everyday people who are experiencing marital crises with their spouse. We pride ourselves on being able to take these people from Chaos to Clarity so that they can begin living the future that they desire, today.
We are committed to the work we do for our clients, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously and really value professional development and team building. We are committed to client service here at Petrelli Previtera, LLC. So much so, we only hire employees that are completely committed to our core values.