Our team is in need of an experienced IT support specialist. You’ll play a critical role on our team by ensuring our technical operations run smoothly. Applicants should be able to maintain high levels of productivity while never compromising on quality support. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and love helping people, this could be a great fit for you. Any Sales Force skills are greatly favored. Apply today!
- Troubleshoot technological issues and solve problems quickly to ensure our business operations run smoothly
- Provide new employees with user accounts, company email, and security access so they complete their assigned tasks
- Save all files to a computer backup to make sure files are not lost in case the system crashes
- Install all new technology for the company, including computer operating systems, software programs and applications, new desktops, and other computer hardware
- Maintain technological equipment, including phones, printers, computers, operating systems, network systems, hardware etc.
- Run security checks on all of our systems to ensure we are protected from cybersecurity threats
- Familiarity with multiple computer operating systems, such as Windows, Mac, and Linux operations
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required, associate’s degree in information technology or computer science is a bonus
- Superb organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Capable of creating technical databases utilizing spreadsheets in Excel
- Great customer service skills and passionate about helping our business succeed
About IPS Cash
IPS Cash is a growing real estate investment company that buys houses for cash in New England. We improve lives through real estate by offering unique solutions.