Our team is in need of an experienced IT support specialist. You’ll play a critical role on our team by ensuring our technical operations run smoothly. Applicants should be able maintain high levels of productivity while never compromising on quality support. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and love helping people, this could be a great fit for you. Apply today!
- Protect our business from cybersecurity threats by running regular security checks
- Provide new employees with user accounts, company email, and security access so they complete their assigned tasks
- Troubleshoot technological issues and solve problems quickly to ensure our business operations run smoothly
- Save all files to a computer backup to make sure files are not lost in case the system crashes
- Configure new technology for the company, including software and applications, computer hardware and desktops, and operating systems
- Two years of work experience in IT support
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent, associate’s degree in a tech-related field is highly valued but not required
- Experience with Windows, Mac, and Linux computer operating systems
- General knowledge of troubleshooting Internet connectivity, phone systems, network systems, and other technological office equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and desire to help the company succeed
55,000.00 to 75,000.00 based on experience.
About Smith Clinesmith
The Smith Clinesmith law firm is one of the largest, most dynamic, and aggressively expanding nursing home and elder abuse firms in the country. We fight for those who have been hurt and disregarded by big medical and long-term care corporations.
The firm offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work autonomously in fighting for our clients and continuing the growth of our strong practice.