Prizm Document & Technology Solutions
Our IT support team provides exceptional service and maintenance for the complete technology needs of our clients. This position is a central piece of our service delivery method and offers unlimited growth potential within the organization. We are seeking someone with exceptional communication skills along side a passion and deep understanding of most areas of IT.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Providing all tiers of technical support to customers ranging from help-desk phone calls to on-site consulting.
- Strong ability to prioritize calls and multitask with different issues simultaneously.
- Monitor, Maintain, and document clients networks/infrastructure.
- Continual learning and technical growth working with our team to bring the best product offerings to our customers.
- 2-5 Years experience delivering IT support to end users
- Technical degree or certifications preferred
- Strong demonstrable background in Windows based networks (familiarity with newest iterations including azure preferred)
- Advanced understanding of networking technologies is a plus
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Prizm Document & Technology Solutions
Prizm is a leader in delivering enterprise level technology services. Our core offerings include managed IT service, copier/printer sales and service, document management, and BCDR (business continuity/disaster recovery) solutions. Through our technology partners, we deliver a one stop shop approach to take the worry out of businesses technology needs and performance so they can focus on what they do best!