Prizm Document & Technology Solutions
We're looking for an experienced IT support specialist to provide our team with top-notch assistance! You'll make sure any technical issues are resolved efficiently so our operations run smoothly. This role is a great opportunity for a dynamic problem-solver who loves helping people and takes pride in providing high-quality support. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, reach out to us today!
- Provide technical assistance to clients using our RMM & PSA tools via email, phone, and on-site support.
- Use strong communication skills to make clients feel comfortable with their technology.
- Assist with a wide range of requests for hardware and software support, to new user setup and troubleshooting.
- Maintain a focus on security and patching working with our automated systems.
- Be a team player provide the absolute best experience to end-users.
- Must be able to work independently and set daily goals as well as quickly change gears as emergencies arise.
- Superb organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Two years of work experience in IT support
- Has worked with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Great customer service skills and passionate about helping our business succeed
- Advanced understanding of networking technologies
- Experience in Windows Server/ Azure Environment
- Cyber Security experience is preferred
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills
- VMware / Hyper-v Experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
$45,000 and Up depending on experience
About Prizm Document & Technology Solutions
Prizm is a leader in delivering enterprise level technology services. Our core offerings include managed IT service, copier/printer sales and service, document management, and BCDR (business continuity/disaster recovery) solutions. Through our technology partners, we deliver a one stop shop approach to take the worry out of businesses technology needs and performance so they can focus on what they do best!