The Project Manager will plan, establish, and manage projects. This role will be a key player in the lifecycle development of software projects. The Project Manager will require a results-oriented person with a high level of attention to detail and a balance in patience while working on multiple projects.
- Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to the budget, schedule, and scope of the project.
- Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Previous experience in software development is required – at least one year.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership and decision-making.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent ability to be innovative and think “outside the box” in approaching projects and how assimilating the aspects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized, applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry.
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely matter.
$95,000 - $105,000 yearly
About OPS, LLC
We work with the best in the business to ensure that you receive the utmost attention from people who can truly change the direction your career is headed towards.