NAAAM Real Estate Collection
We need a system savvy IT Operation Technician who can maintain systems.
- Execute scheduled update processes on mission critical infrastructure. (Such as Windows OS, Firmware, AV, software)
- Execute regular health and performance checks of customer systems and assist in analysing the data
- Effective communicator with internal and external stakeholders
- Execute backup and recovery processes
- Operational Monitoring of support connections, and onsite environments
- Maintain asset inventories and customer databases and assist other departments in obsolescence planning
- Flexibility to work regular nights, split with afternoons and occasional weekends depending on Customer’s schedule
- College diploma / University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- The ability to clearly and efficiently communicate with both non-technical and technically adept personnel
- Detail-oriented personality with the ability to multi-task efficiently
- The ability and strong desire to learn and use new technology
- Industry recognized certifications are an asset, but not a requirement (such as MCSE, MCP, MCSA, A+, CCNA, VCP)
- Ability to travel as required mostly within Canada and the United States
The successful candidate would have strong skills in a few of the following:
- Working knowledge of networks and firewalls
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server, SQL, IIS, and OS patching practices
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets, databases, and organizational software.
- Knowledge of hardware, firmware, and software maintenance.
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
$18 - $20 hourly
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate Collection is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each other's open houses, or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful.