We are looking to hire a talented IT Manager, based in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. Please note: this is not a remote role. This position will work from our San Mateo office at least three days per week.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that will meet the objectives. This role is responsible for defining IT infrastructure strategy, direction, architecture, standards, and management to include disaster recovery, security, systems, servers, monitoring, performance, networks, and storage. This role must ensure reliable 24x7 operations. This position will lead projects involving IT Operations and Engineering, Applications, BizOps, Marketing, Sales, and other business units as needed. This is a visible, strategic role tasked with building and maintaining a best-in-class IT Operations function that operates with a Cloud-first and DevOps mindset.
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Establish service level agreements (SLAs) and operating level agreements in alignment with company objectives and customer needs.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Drive InfoSec to deliver on key information security and IT risk-related initiatives. Furthermore, ensure compliance to patching and vulnerability policies established within the organization
- Manage third party vendor relationships and hold them accountable for the delivery of outsourced functions, specifically, Service Desk and Network Operations
- Develop and implement a robust Disaster Recovery strategy for critical systems and infrastructure
- Assess single points of failure in infrastructure and recommend actions as appropriate
- Oversee the monitoring, maintenance, upgrade, and administration of all IT systems, including applications, servers, storage, databases, desktops/laptops, and mobile devices
- Design, implement, deploy and manage systems/applications monitoring processes and tools to proactively identify and resolve problems within the company computing environment
- Negotiate and manage contracts with key service providers to ensure service levels are met. Furthermore, negotiate and manage enterprise contracts
- Establish standardized processes and key operational metrics to effectively manage the service desk ticket management, hardware, lifecycle management, license etc
- Proven experience as IT Manager at a growth company of 500+
- Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good organization change management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Outstanding communication abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salaries, Bonus, Stock options, and 401k
- 3 weeks of Flexible, Paid Time Off plus 12 US-based holidays
- Select from various full-family medical, dental, and vision plans, HSA, FSA (2), Basic Life (2X), STD, LTD, Voluntary Legal, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Other: Monthly mobile reimbursement
- D&I (Diversity & Inclusion) Team and Events
- Healthy Workplace environment: The InvestingInU Initiative was launched in alignment with Reali’s mission and vision, to ensure an inclusive, series of wellness sessions to boost each Reali family member as a whole being, mainly focused on 4 pillars: Wellbeing, Physical, Financial, Social
- Paid training and continuing education, as well as career development opportunities to move into other roles at Reali
- Lucrative Employee Referral Program
- Reali's Family and Friends Discounted Programs
$165,000 - $187,000 (this range includes bonus)
- Our Mission: "We're here to delight homeowners at every stage of their lives.”
- We are an award-winning high-tech, high-touch home services company.
- Reali just raised $250M, recently won the 2021 PropTech App of the Year Award.
- We are growing our teams!
- Products and Services: https://reali.com/real-estate-services
- About Reali: https://reali.com/about