The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is directly responsible for managing a team to provide technical support services to assigned clients. Our ideal candidate will have proven technical experience.
In this position, the TAM drives client satisfaction, ensures contract terms and SLAs are met, and maximizes team efficiency.
The team consists of Lead Engineers, System Administrators, Account Managers, Field Engineers, and Computer Support Specialists.
- Manages, plans, staffs, implements policies, objectives, and activities to ensure Capstone provides timely, reliable and quality computer support services to its clients.
- Regularly interface with customers to provide strategic business reviews which includes “Right-Fit” strategic guidance, discuss service delivery needs and issues, and maintain relationships. Train and utilize account managers and lead engineers to meet this objective.
- Manages the team, establishes priorities, sets deadlines.
- Analyzes data necessary to identify trends in service delivery, especially those indicating systemic issue at client sites.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and service level agreement targets are met.
- Ensures policies and procedures are consistently followed.
- Reports Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and status of strategic initiatives to the Operations leadership team.
- Establishes and manages staff training and Engineering Team goals to ensure staff can support new technologies and meet service requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in IT Management and service delivery or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
$40,000 - $60,000 Depends on Experience
About Capstone IT
Capstone Information Technologies is a fast-growing Rochester based company providing IT support and consulting to area businesses for the last 15 years. Capstone is a high-tech company who differentiates itself by providing Extraordinary customer service. Capstone became a certified 'Rochester Top Workplace' in 2018.
- Company pays 100% medical and dental
- Company issued laptop
- 401K Plan