Primary Job Role:
The IT Support Associate role focuses on deploying, configuring, and maintaining company PC’s/ laptops, and helping users resolve issues with various IT equipment and services.
What You Need To Know
If you enjoy helping people and troubleshooting, then read on because this is a great fit for you. As an IT Help Desk Analyst, you will maintain and monitor end-user workstations and productivity. This position performs a variety of maintenance, software installations, and break-fix support tasks to ensure end-users are capable performing the tasks required to complete their work.
- Provide Tier I level IT support for users (PC/Mac/tablets/Android/Apple)
- Respond to customer issues via phone, email and MS Teams
- Manage Help Desk tickets within SLA timeframe
- Investigates user problems and identifies their source; determines possible solutions within company guidelines
- Escalate issues to the next Tier with next level of difficulty
- Performs and/or oversees software and application installation and upgrades
- Administers end-user workstations and supports end-user activities on a primarily Microsoft Windows-based domain.
- Works in Active Directory to fix account issues, lockouts, and perform password resets.
- Troubleshoots network issues in remote locations
- Follow-up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Degree required
- 2+ years of Information Technology experience
- 2+ years of experience working in ticketing systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Software products
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Associate Degree in IT, computer systems or a related field preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Macintosh applications and providing IT support within a Microsoft Windows/Macintosh desktop and server environment. Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- ServiceNow Experience a plus
- Apple experience a plus
About Movement Mortgage
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture, and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at the office. You'll also find that we're the seventh-largest mortgage lender in the country.
So why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driving community outreach program