We're looking for IT Help Desk to support our Company's technical projects and issues. IT Help Desk is responsible for monitoring and understanding our customers' issues and will be in charge of managing troubleshooting. We are currently hiring a responsive and communicative IT Help Desk that has a passion and drive to be the best at what they do.
- Understand and solve customer technical problems over the phone or in-person as needs warrant
- Conduct analysis and troubleshooting via telephone, email, and remote control for customer accounts in a timely fashion
- Monitor and Troubleshoot backup or other regularly scheduled client work
- Work within a ticketing system to track and escalate customer problems
- Maintain a positive phone demeanor and ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform remote maintenance as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate competency in products and services as offered by the company such as Microsoft Office 365, Watchguard Firewalls, and others
- Spot themes and proactively work to solve them
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products with base levels of competency in Windows Operating systems and Active Directory
- Technical Aptitude
- Desire to make people happy when you solve their computer problem
- Solid attendance record
- Technical Certification or Degree in Computer Science
About eMazzanti Technologies
eMazzanti is a leading IT Consultancy that is the # 1 MSP in the New York Metro Area. Built on a solid base of happy customers we continue to grow. A leading Cloud, Security, Infrastructure, and Managed Services provider, we need sales professionals to join our team immediately to keep up with demand.
As a Microsoft Gold 4-time Partner of the year; an 8-time consecutive placeholder for Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing privately held companies list; a 5-time WatchGuard Partner of the Year; NJ Biz Small Business of the Year, customers that want the best just find us.