Hold & Flip.com
We have hundreds of real estate properties that we post on our website.
The website and most functionalities are already built by a development team overseas.
We are in the final stages of launching the website and have few bugs in the coding that requires support outside of their expertise. We we would like to hire you as an ongoing local tech support as well as the immediate need to de-bug and test each function on the website.
- Be comfortable with technology architecture and how a computer and its software functions.
- Be deadline driven, organized and understand how people view and understand content on the front-end.
- Handle things like data storage and site load times.
- Be able to validate and test website functionality and fix any bugs that prevent the site from working. They should also be certain that the website functions well on any digital device or browser.
- Must have a practical knowledge of website interfaces, cross-browser compatibility, and web standards.
- Experience in web applications, email, smartphones.
- Patient troubleshooting skills when code gets broken or when a customer can’t communicate their vision of the site.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Solid HTML hand coding skills with ability to build clean, functional, optimized web pages and user interfaces.
- Working knowledge of PHP and MYSQL.
- At least 2 years of PHP experience.
- Must be a team player with positive and adaptable attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passion and pride in your work and love for open source.
- Willingness to learn.
$30 - $50 hourly
About Hold & Flip.com
Conveniently located at Highway 635 and Highway 75.