Do you like to find ways technology can solve business problems for small and medium-sized businesses? Do you have a strategy and plan for everything you do? Do you like to create and present solutions to prospects and customers alike? Do you have a high level of confidence in your abilities and are always ready to learn more?
If you have read this far, we welcome you to learn more about our IT Business Development Specialist position.
Echopath is seeking an IT Business Development Specialist who will be responsible for working with customers and prospects alike to build solutions and technology roadmaps. The ideal candidate will be reliable, highly motivated, possess the ability to work well individually and within our team, have a desire to learn, and a keen eye for detail and organization.
A day in the life.
Expect every day to be different in this role as technology evolves quickly and every organization has distinctive requirements. You will be in a unique situation where you can educate others about the power of technology and enable their business with modern solutions.
- Health insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Small work culture
- Have input in a growing company
- Remote Work
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
Must be a U.S. Citizen who resides in the U.S. and pass a background check
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (EOE/AA M/F/D/V/SO/GI)
- Write proposals for customers and prospects
- Present solutions to customers and prospects in a variety of forums
- Account management responsibilities
- Create technology roadmaps for customers and prospects
- Perform technical assessments
- Review technical reports and translate into business language
- Develop content to educate others about our solutions and how they enable business
- Perform ROI analysis and technology budgeting
- Develop proposal templates
- Work collaboratively with external vendors and distributors
- Attend and contribute to all business development meetings
- Take ownership and complete project tasks in a timely manner
- Communicate with executive level and key stakeholders at organizations
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Technically minded business thinker
- Understanding of IT Concepts – Networks, Server, PC’s, Storage, Microsoft 365, Security, Hosting, Cloud Computing
- ROI Analysis/Technology Budgeting
- Proposal writing
- Alignment of technology solutions to compliance requirements
- Ability to explain complex technical subjects to business leaders
- Presentation skills to small and large groups
- Mastery of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Preferred Solutions Experience
- Epicor Prophet 21
- Microsoft/Office 365
- ConnectWise Sell
- 4+ Years of integrated technology and business experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Technology/Science, or related field
- Proven experience with the Required Skillset for the position
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) technical information to non-technical persons a must
- Ability to provide friendly interaction with clients across telephone, remote, and in-person meetings
- Willingness to travel (10%)
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
Echopath is an Indianapolis, IN-based IT Managed Services provider. We deliver IT projects, systems administration, help desk, and strategic planning services to clients across the United States. Our team takes pride in ensuring clients get the best solutions for their businesses. By combining a deep understanding of technology and their organization, we become our clients’ trusted partners in IT.