Heroes Lawn Care of Northeast Austin
As an irrigation service technician for Heroes Lawn Care, you will meet with customers to perform maintenance and repair of irrigation systems. Make recommendations to customers on additional products and services that may be needed as your complete a 35-point inspection of the property. You will identify potential problems and discuss solutions and services with the customer. Follows through with customers until all issues are resolved. Works alongside current irrigation technicians to increase overall efficiency and accomplish more jobs.
Heroes Lawn Care of Northeast Austin believes in 4 things:
- Delivering Excellence – We aim to be the leader in customer service and performance in the market
- Making it Right – We are people. We will mess up. We will provide our people the autonomy to create lifelong customers.
- The Golden Rule – We will treat each other with the respect we all deserve.
- Winning Together – When the business succeeds, we will ALL succeed
What we’ll offer you:
- Competitive Salary – $23 - $27 per hour, depending on experience
- PTO + Sick Time
- Provides reliable, high-quality customer support.
- Performs customer instruction on system operation and functionality.
- Performs system testing and signal verification via troubleshooting if they are set up with a smart/Wi-Fi controller.
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Monitors and ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Respond to customers’ requests and complaints, make appropriate recommendations, and advise customers on how to improve their irrigation system.
- Demonstrate expertise in the maintenance and repair of irrigation systems and related components including irrigation lines, sprinkler heads, control panels, valves, pumps, etc.
- Perform seasonal maintenance of irrigation systems
- Cross-trained in other departments for backup support.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have one or more years of experience in irrigation industry and related principles/practices
- Must have a clean driving record and pass internal insurance background check to drive a company vehicle
- Very detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to keep efficient notes and records
- High energy, positive attitude, and forward-thinking
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, techniques, skills, materials, and mechanics of an irrigation system.
- Ability to operate equipment such as trenching machines and digging tools related to grounds and landscaping equipment
- Irrigation Technician License
- Personable and comfortable making up sales
- Product knowledge in the irrigation industry
- Must be able to demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adapt to change
- Ability to follow policy and procedures
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with “on-call availability” and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for extended time periods
$23 - $27 hourly
About Heroes Lawn Care of Northeast Austin
Heroes is a locally owned, nationally backed franchise that brings the best of lawn care under one roof with fertilization and weed control, irrigation, and pet waste removal services to help our customers enjoy their outdoor space the best!