Development and Management of the Irrigation Pump Services as a core revenue center, including participation in the development of sales and marketing collateral development, technological efficiencies, and driving revenue growth through direct client sales of Irrigation Pump Services and all Company profit centers.
SIGN-ON BONUS and REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Implementation and management of CRM, Scheduling, Dispatching, and Job Costing practices, technologies, and efficiencies within the Irrigation Pump Service team managed
- Communicating directly with Company clients in the preparation of service proposals, service agreements, reports, and invoices for services provided
- Communicating directly with Company Vendors and Suppliers, preparing purchase orders, negotiating materials pricing, discounts, delivery schedules, returns, and credit memos, and approval to pay outstanding payables
- Management of subordinate water management and irrigation service employees assigned to your service areas
- Managing day to day interactions with Company employees, vendors, customers
- Responsible for Company facilities, equipment, vehicles, and other assets assigned to the Pump Services Department
- You must possess the ability to self–manage workload to effectively meet the duties described above
- This position will be based in Carrollton, TX (DFW), managing the service centers operated throughout the market
$85,000 - $110,000 yearly
Deemed Expert Water Resource Managers, we are a team of experts in water, agronomy, engineering, and technology that help envision water sources that are not readily identified; plan, construct and operate alternative water systems that supply industry-leading developments commercial irrigation systems; manage water quality and landscape irrigation water scheduling to protect and preserve our water resources. Our team has a deep passion for cultivating our land, stewarding life-giving resources, and maintaining healthy bio-filtering landscapes.