NNG Capital Fund
This is NOT a work-from-home position.
The Investor Relations Manager is responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. The ideal candidate will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients while being strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction. The person in this role will conduct quality assurance surveys to determine customer satisfaction and use the findings to improve on areas of complaint.
The Investor Relations Manager should also possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience plus performance bonus potential
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with allocators and investment consultants through face-to-face meetings, phone calls, and attendance at conferences in order to stay current on investor initiatives and priorities
- Keep up to date with industry and market trends, people move, new investment strategies, and headlines
- Solicit and identify Q and A, trends, and analysis for surveys from investor meetings
- Enhance With Intelligence’s value and marketability and drive positive awareness and enthusiasm within the industry
- 2+ years of experience as an executive or administrative assistant
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook
- Ability to develop relationships and collaborate with business leaders across the company, as well as the executive team
- Proven success in developing investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Combination of both IR and investment community experience preferred
- Experience within Financial Services is a plus
- Take the initiative to stay up to date with market trends and people moves and update everything in Salesforce
- Effective organizational skills, accuracy, and attend to detail
- Results-oriented, high personal integrity, and strong work ethic
- Ability to work well within a team
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Works well under pressure and can multitask
- An enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter
- Efficiently manage your time and capacity
- Driver’s License is preferred and the ability to travel essential
- A degree is strongly preferred
About NNG Capital Fund
NNG is a private equity investment fund investing in the secondary whole loan market. Specializing in the acquisition and management of undervalued real estate opportunities, including re-performing and non-performing mortgage notes.