We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive, and goal-crushing Business Development Manager.
This IRBY professional is responsible for building client base of potential investment property owners needing top-notch customer service and problem-solving services. The Sales Representative is a strong salesperson bold enough to always ask for the close. They will leverage themselves within the community and build their sphere of influence to poise IRBY as the top real estate problem-solving company in the area.
Strength of character, leadership, and sales acumen carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. Please complete the assessments sent after you submit your resume.
High performers will make well above $100,000 annually.
- Guaranteed training pay
- Monthly draw options
- Competitive compensation percentage
- Company cell phone
- Market properties according to established procedures and help develop new marketing channels
- Continuous building of our Investor List through networking, using your sphere of influence, and marketing the company
- Attend networking functions to meet potential buyers
- Constant monitoring of available properties, and status along the sales process
- Manage and facilitate successful acquisition activity with the sales team
- Work with team, utilize tools and analytics to guide pricing strategy to maximize profitability
- Develop strong business relationships with buyers for maximum results and revenue
- Provide the company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvements strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- Assist the company with other related projects as needed
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 3+ years direct-to-consumer sales experience preferred
- COACHABLE with a strong desire to learn and follow processes
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Natural sales and networking ability
- Smart and well-presented with a professional demeanor
- Fast-learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, problem-solving mindset
- Must pass a background check
$100,000 + annually at plan
About IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate financier and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to improve lives, elevate communities, and challenge the standard.
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success.
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results.
- Honor: Do the right thing.
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset.
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
Check us out at www.irbybuys.com