IRBY Home Buyers
IRBY's Investment Sales Director is the top producer!
On a daily basis, this IRBY warrior is marketing and selling investment properties.
The Investment Sales Representative is responsible for analyzing, pricing, marketing, and selling our inventory of listed properties. This will require learning, understanding, and implementing IRBY's pricing methods and negotiating each opportunity to maximize the profits on each sale. In order to be considered qualified, candidates will have a keen ability for solving problems, direct business-to-consumer sales experience, and proven negotiation skills. We are only looking for aggressive self-starters who can oversee and manage a high volume pipeline successfully with very little or no direction. Although an active real estate license is not a requirement for initial hiring - it is encouraged and will be required within 6 months of your start date. You must have a desire for networking and a flexible schedule that will allow you to attend seminars, business events, chamber of commerce events, and other networking functions.
Top performers will make $100,000+ annually
Guaranteed Training Pay - Monthly Draw Options - Competitive Commission Structure - Consistent Bonus Opportunities - Company cell phone
- Market properties according to established procedures and help develop new marketing channels
- Attend and participate in networking functions to meet potential investors, grow your sphere of influence, and continuously develop IRBY’s Buyers’ List
- Constantly monitor available properties, help prepare for resale, and consistently achieve excellent closing rate
- Work with team, utilize tools and analytics; guide pricing strategy to maximize profitability
- Develop strong business relationships with buyers’ for maximum results and revenue
- Provide the company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Continuously improve internal processes and procedures with the goal of maximizing revenue
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 3+ years direct-to-consumer sales experience preferred
- COACHABLE with a strong desire to learn and follow processes
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Natural sales and networking ability
- Smart and well-presented with a professional demeanor
- Fast-learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized and resourceful operator
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, problem-solving mindset
- Must pass a background check
$100,000+ at plan
About IRBY Home Buyers
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to Improve Lives, Elevate Communities, and Challenge the Standard.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Our principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
- Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?
Check us out at www.irbydeals.com