Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance of Idaho
Assist in customer service and investment transactions.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Answer phones, maintain faxes, and assist clients.
- Maintain Investment Transactions.
- Input investment purchase onto computer.
- Create investment certificates.
- Redeem currently held investments.
- Type correspondence and issue checks.
- Pay commission on investment purchases.
- Renew all applicable State of Idaho Department of Finance licenses and permits. Provide customer service and additional support to other positions in the department.
- Process incoming and returned mail.
- Help customers apply for loan payments and assist loan officers as needed.
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and also writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Proactive – Ability to create or control a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened.
- Project Management - Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Professionalism - Avoid business or personal activities that present a conflict of interest. Display conduct favorable to oneself, the department, and the company.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: Six months to one-year related experience preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. 10-Key and typing (50 wpm) required.
About Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance of Idaho
Our employees are rewarded with a competitive salary, a benefit program that recognizes the diverse needs of our employees, and the security of a well-established company.
Some of our employee benefits include:
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Parental Leave/Major Medical Leave
- 7 1/2 Hour Work Days
- Purchased Vacation
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Profit-Sharing Plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (Tax-Free Spending Account)
- Loans, Savings, and Investments available through Farm Bureau Finance Company
- Cancer, Accident, and Short-Term Disability insurance plans are also available