Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc.
We are looking for an Inventory Control Specialist to work within our Juice and Sweetened Dried Cranberry plants. At Badger State Fruit Processing, we offer a competitive, benefits package, an incentive plan that pays out quarterly, paid time off after 90-days, employer HSA contributions, and a HRA. Apply today to join our growing team!
- Maintains consistent stock of inventory, ordering new stock up to pre-authorized limit as inventory dwindles.
- Maintain orderly spare parts for inventory in two plants.
- Enter part numbers into CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Enter and maintain all equipment identification in CMMS.
- Enter Preventative Maintenance Plan into CMMS.
- Maintain open and closed work orders by entering parts used, task performed, etc.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
- Excellent communication skills with warehouse workers, purchasing department, and outside vendors.
- Basic understanding of inventory control procedures.
- Computer literate.
- Proficient keyboarding skills.
- Extremely organized and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to develop professional relationships with outside vendors.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
$17 - 18 hourly
About Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc.
Badger State Fruit Processing is one of the largest, independent, cranberry growers in the country! We have our own receiving station, cold storage freezers, juice concentrating facility, sweetened dried facility, distribution warehouses, and Gardner Trucking. We deliver superior quality fruit and superior customer service.
Visit our website: www.badgerstatefruit.com
Or Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/GardnerCranberry/about