The Inventory Control Manager generates daily, weekly, and monthly inventory reports to communicate inventory needs to the General Manager. This position works with the company's Compliance and Regulatory Affairs Manager to maintain and ensure that the facility is in compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations and laws.
- Responsible for inventory management throughout the facility
- Responsible for daily inventory reconciliation with sales reports
- Responsible for management of stored and quarantined products
- Responsible for performing weekly audits
- Responsible for creating and implementing inventory control procedures and developing related staff training
- Responsible for tracking all inventory including marijuana related accessories
- Responsible for discovering and reporting trends in inventory
- Responsible for complying with and updating standard operating producers related to inventory tracking and management when industry guidance, regulations, or laws are changed
- Responsible for recording and reporting dispensary and overall facility waste
- Responsible for assisting the Recall Coordinator in the event of a recall procedure and for tracking recalled product through the inventory
- Complies with company policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure
- Performs in a manner consistent with the goals and values of the company
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Project Management, or a related field
- Five or more years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a regulated industry
Starting at $41,600
About People's OC
At People’s OC, we strive to provide a unique, exceptional customer experience from the moment you enter the dispensary. We pride ourselves with having a professional workforce, trained in the ability to tailor expert recommendations to each customer’s specific needs.
Our energetic team members combine excellent customer service with passion for the cannabis industry. People’s OC creates endless opportunities for our team members to gain valuable professional industry experience as well as making long lasting relationships.
Please visit our website at www.peoplesorangecounty.com
People's OC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.