The People’s Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for assisting the Inventory Manager with all incoming deliveries. Additionally, support the sales team by pushing needed/key product to the sales floor to ensure sufficient stock throughout the operating system in order to maximize efficiency and sales.
The Inventory Team plays a vital role in the business as all product movements must be done with attention to detail and accurately in accordance with the Bureau of Cannabis Control – California (BCC) and People’s procedures.
- Accurately receive incoming product upon delivery.
- All product movement such as intake, back stocking, recalls, RA’s, etc. follow all state regulations as well as People’s policies and procedures.
- Track inventory as requested by Inventory Supervisor/Manager such as discrepancies within reporting, recalls, etc.
- Report all potential indications of loss, diversion or theft as soon as noticed.
- Record and report overall facility waste per BCC regulations and Company Procedures.
- Process waste from store returns as directed by the Manager.
- Accurately record and report inventory and product movements within Metrc.
- Assist with compliance audits.
Sale Floor Operations:
- Daily restocking of the sales floor.
- Keep inventory organized in all locations within the building to ensure efficiency and eliminate stockouts.
- Storage of all inventory to be compliant with BCC and People’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized workspace while working in all areas of the store.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check.
- Valid identification to work in the US.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in technology software, desktop electronics, MS Office.
- Proficient at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive team player who works well with others.
$15 per hour
People's California is Southern California’s largest cannabis retail store. As an industry-leading cannabis company, People's provides high-quality products and excellent customer service to recreational and medical customers in the Orange County area. People's prides itself on its knowledgeable staff, sustainable business practices, community involvement, and close relationships with farmers and vendors.
Our retail store in Orange County is currently hiring new employees. Grow with us!