This person plays a vital role in establishing and maintaining a productive relationship between the company and its clients. Acting as a liaison between clients and upper management, the client service representative communicates with clients and assists them, in person and over the phone, in order fulfillment questions, inventory receipts, shipping quotes, product related questions and other tasks in response to the client's needs.
Inventory Control and Order Management
- Setup of new products in WMS
- Cancel or Intercept orders, modify and adjust
- Process customer returns
- Provide shipping quotes
- Managing kitting projects
- You will be responsible for order entry, Receipt processing, order returns and freight quotes
- Properly record disposal of all damaged items
- Timely processing of inventory receipts
- Perform product set in client account
- Manage primary locations for staged products
- Tracks order activity and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems
- Organize orders in such a way to gain optimal production efficiency and overall contribution
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires
- Follows up with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the company product or service.
- Quantifies business intelligence with economic models to evaluate new opportunities; presents findings clearly and makes recommendations for action
- Answer inbound calls and emails from clients with questions relating to their account and inventory management
- Conducts all interactions in a positive and professional way
- Research and resolve customer complaints
- Meets deadlines and reporting expectations
- Continually strive to improve processes for optimal results for both Client and Fulfilltopia
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget
- Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Become an expert in Fulfilltopia's service and offerings and systems.
- Solve complex problems and provide professional coaching to our clients on effective use of our web based order management system.
- Build strong relationships with our clients and focus on client retention.
- Perceive beyond the obvious; possess critical thinking skills enabling you to ask the right questions, anticipate the client's next question, and identify opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years Inventory Management experience
- Minimum of 3 years Customer Service experience
- High School degree or equivalent
$27,000 - $35,000 Annual salary, depending on experience
Fulfilltopia is a 3rd party logistics and warehousing company focused on ecommerce order fulfillment and bulk distribution for our clients.