We’re a local restoration company hiring a dependable and capable Painter with light handyman experience.
Job seekers should take pride in their work, show up every day with a positive attitude, and enjoy working on a team.
If you’re looking for a job with good pay, benefits, and lots of variety, reach out to us today!
- Complete apartment turnovers in a timely fashion including, but not limited to painting.
- Perform routine maintenance on the electrical systems according to departmental policy. Trouble shoots electrical systems in appliances. Replace light bulbs, fuses, ballasts, circuit breakers,etc
- Replace and clean filters in air-conditioning and heating units, washers, dryers, water systems, vents and exhaust fans in bathrooms and over stoves
- Interaction with homeowners, property managers or other individuals while carrying out job responsibilities should be conducted in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to use power tools and hand tools. Requires knowledge of beginner carpentry skills, electrical and plumbing repairs.
- Have experience with Interior painting
- Provide after hours emergency support as part of an on-call emergency service once a month
- Able to work 8+ hours a day as needed per job
- Must have valid California driver's license
$17 - $22 hourly
About Advanced Restoration
We are a family-owned company that values our employees. We've been in business for over 10 years and can provide stability during these uncertain times. While most companies have reduced in size this past year, we have grown from 45 employees to 70 plus!
As an employee-centric company, We care about you as a person as much as we do as employees. We believe in giving our employees the tools and materials to do quality work. Whether it's personal opportunities for growth, positive culture, or great benefits, we believe happy employees are the key to a great company.
We’re always looking for good people and hope you consider us as your home away from home.