Donna Kerr Group
We are an award-winning real estate brokerage located in Silver Spring, MD known for transforming homes for greater value in the DC Metro area. Part of our success involves staging homes for sale using furnishings from our 5,000 sq foot inventory of fine furniture, artwork, linens, floor coverings, decor, etc. We are looking for a staging assistant who can help our masterful Lead Designer in executing her vision. Training provided. The actual workload will vary, ranging from 0-to 3 days per week, depending on demand.
- Execute the Lead Designer’s vision with your added aesthetic ability to stage homes
- Pack furnishings for stages, arrange furnishings and decor onsite
- Destage homes, recalling which items return to the warehouse
- Help coordinate work of movers to execute plan
- Help organize warehouse
- Help source materials
- Assist with other activities and events, as needed
- Ability to follow directions
- Professional attitude
- Natural capacity to treat clients and staff with the utmost respect at all times
- Strong sense of aesthetics
- While we use professional movers, this role requires the ability to safely lift and move heavy objects, such as repositioning rugs or furniture
- Ability to pack and handle fragile objects
- Ability to execute our Lead Designer’s plan, remembering where things go and which items need to be packed up at the end
- Ability to make the “perfect” bed after training
- Strong organizational skills
- Stamina to keep up with our amazing Lead Designer and movers
- Ability to write clear, professional emails
- Ability to use G-suite tools including maintaining spreadsheets, with training
- Genuine, team-player approach
- A positive, cheerful attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to show up ready to work hard each day as our team and clients are counting on you!
- Reliable transportation
- For the safety of our team and our clients, we choose to work only with vaccinated colleagues. Proof of vaccination is required.
- Cover letter (please explain your related experience and let us know why you are interested in this role)
- Excellent references
- Background check, as permitted by law
$18 hourly, DOE
About Donna Kerr Group
We are a woman-owned, independent real estate brokerage helping clients in Silver Spring, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Kensington, Rockville, Potomac, DC, and beyond. We are creative, embrace technology, and constantly seek new ways of making the real estate experience awesome for our clients, our team, and our community. We laugh, throw parties, sponsor events and help build communities. In short, we are dedicated, work hard in our roles and on ourselves and have a lot of fun in the process.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Donna Kerr Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or basic human decency.