We are seeking an intelligent, creative, and detail-oriented Design Assistant. Our firm specializes in residential projects spanning Mount Pleasant, Sullivans Island, and Isle of Palms. Offering a personalized and completely custom design service, blending the perfect balance of comfort and style, all while staying true to our client's taste, lifestyle, budget, and timeline.
This is a hybrid position based in Charleston, SC allowing for remote work but availability for in-person meetings and installations.
- Communicate and coordinate schedules with vendors, builders, clients, and designers
- Work with the project management team to coordinate construction/design project to deliver on time and on budget
- Work directly with lead designer, assisting in daily responsibilities
- Assist with product sourcing and purchasing
- Handle administrative duties and billing associated with client projects and business needs
- Assist in site visits and installations
- Create and manage social media content
- Create digital floor plans and renderings
- Limited working knowledge of relevant software for technical drawings
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen to a client and their needs
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Motivated, trustworthy, honest interior design experience and education are preferred
$20 - $27 hourly
About WeThrive HR
The leading single-source provider of heavy civil and asphalt paving services in the Charleston Area. We are a 3rd generation, family-owned business with deep roots in the community and focus on continuous improvement. Our Core Values are Safety, Integrity, Team, and Excellence. Our team lives out these values every day on our projects!