Our law firm has a full-time associate attorney position available now and we’re looking for the right professional to join our team. You will have the opportunity to learn from senior associates and litigation associates on legal issues and will provide legal counsel to existing clients. You’ll also be responsible for performing legal research, drafting documents, and keeping client files up to date. If you’ve successfully completed law school, passed the state bar exam, and are seeking a full-time opportunity to practice law with plenty of room for growth, start your application today!
$50,00 to $70,000 Plus Bonus Structure (Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance)
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Organize and maintain files to ensure accuracy for other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Communicate with senior associates, paralegals, and clients to ensure cases are handled efficiently
- Create legal documents, including correspondence, briefs, motions, pleadings, contracts, affidavits, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Perform legal research, prepare for and attend hearings or other legal proceedings, and give general counsel under the supervision of senior associate attorneys
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required from an accredited law school
- Candidates must have passed the bar exam
- Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
- Active membership with the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
- Minimum 3 years of IP experience
$50,00 to $70,000 Plus Bonus Structure
We are a growing law firm focused on Amazon third-party sellers and intellectual property.