Disability Attorneys of Michigan
We are seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in a positive work environment and the opportunity to positively assist clients.
- Responsible for both incoming and outgoing calls as initial point of contact with potential clients
- Establish positive rapport with each caller while following procedural scripts for intake
- Accurately document intake information from each caller in the firm's database
- Typing skills of at least 40/wpm
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, etc.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
$12 - $13 hourly
About Disability Attorneys of Michigan
Disability Attorneys of Michigan is a law firm specializing in federal disability benefits.