Foster Law Firm
Our rapidly-growing law practice is seeking a full-time legal intake specialist to join our team! You’ll survey prospective clients and empathize with them on the details of their case, manage new client onboarding and data entry, and help our lawyers book and manage their appointments. We’ll provide the training and resources to help you flourish in your role on a tight-knit, supportive, and passionate legal team. If you have prior customer service experience, great communication skills, and a passion for helping others, apply today!
- Work with marketing to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and partnerships with other law firms in order to help bring in new cases
- Supervise new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently
- Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyzing their case fit and making sure they feel seen and heard
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep our lawyers’ schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Take charge of various office tasks such as email correspondence, document management, data organization, and research to make sure our firm is running at peak efficiency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel
- Previous legal experience highly valued
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possesses outstanding communication skills and sense of empathy
- Previous experience with CRM and case management software desired
$13 - $16 hourly
About Foster Law Firm
The Foster Law Firm is one of the premier law firms in the metro Atlanta area. We provide the armor for people fighting for their livelihood, freedom, and future.
We specialize in the areas of Family Law and Criminal Defense and we have earned a reputation for providing high-quality and effective legal representation in the metro Atlanta area. We earned this by providing our clients with the highest standards of diligence, knowledge, professionalism, and by relentlessly fighting for and protecting our client’s rights.