Sheryll Law, PC
Our law office is growing fast and we’re searching for a full-time legal intake specialist to help us succeed! You’ll serve as the compassionate voice of our law firm, fielding inbound calls from prospective clients in their time of need, screening, and surveying for potential cases, and helping our lawyers manage their meetings. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, start your application today!
- Organize paperwork and perform data entry in our case management system to streamline new client onboarding and current client files
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep our lawyers’ schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Survey potential clients to determine the right fit with our practice, while listening to all phone calls in an empathetic manner
- Coordinate awareness initiatives and foster relationships with other attorneys alongside the marketing team in order to help grow our prospective client base
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, including transcription, research, spreadsheet management, and email writing to ensure operational efficiency
- High school diploma or GED is a requirement; Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Customer service or sales experience a plus
- Excellent and empathetic verbal and written communication skills required
$36,000 - $54,000 base yearly
About Sheryll Law, PC
Our firm helps people protect their hard-earned legacy from probate, long-term care expenses, and unnecessary taxes by planning ahead. We believe everyone should make an estate plan to protect as much of their money as possible.
We are here to guide our clients through the complicated probate, tax, and long-term care laws, achieve positive results, and help them provide a legacy for their families. It is incredibly important to us that our clients come out of an extremely emotional process where their future may quite literally be on the line feeling that they had a legal team behind them who really cared, fought for them, and gave them a voice.