Triangle Smart Divorce
We are a family law firm in Cary, NC. We protect smart people from making stupid decisions when getting divorced. We are looking for a hardworking, detail-oriented individual who is great with people. Our Intake Specialist must have exceptional communication skills, be able to listen and be understanding, and able to empathize with potential new clients.
What will our Intake Specialist do?
You will hold one of the most important positions on our Team. Your primary functions will be:
- To qualify and screen leads for type of case and conflicts of interest
- Schedule initial consultations
- Initiate the pre-engagement glide path
- Ensure all leads are properly directed through the intake funnel
- Follow up with potential new clients who do not engage the Firm during the initial consultation
- Check-in periodically with existing clients, alumni clients, and referral sources
- Prepare reports
- If you want to be part of a team where your work and efforts are recognized, appreciated, and rewarded, this may be the place for you.
- To apply for the Intake Specialist at our Firm, please follow these detailed instructions, very specifically, which are designed to gauge your ability to comprehend and process instructions. Only submissions that comply, exactly, with every requirement, will be considered.
- Please submit a resume and a cover letter during the application process. At the beginning of your cover letter, make sure you reference specifically, "I am your next Rock Star."
- In the cover letter, include the following: let us know what you think it takes to be an exceptional Intake Specialist at our Firm. You should be very detailed in your description of what it takes, but don't go over two paragraphs. You should also tell us in about 1 to 2 paragraphs what you are looking for in this position and why you think you would be a good fit.
- Prior customer service experience required
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Experience with Excel and CRM software, particularly data tracking and reporting, required
- Prefer experience in some type of legal environment, preferably Family Law
- Real-life experience and a few “battle scars” to give you empathy and understanding is an asset
- Experience overcoming a major obstacle in life and making an important change in your life, so you know at your core that others can do it too, is a plus
- Excellent organization skills
- Responsible and dependable
- Able to critically think and problem solve
- Able to multi-task, think on your feet and make smart decisions
$40,000 - $60,000, plus bonus opportunities
About Triangle Smart Divorce
At Triangle Smart Divorce we specialize in helping people make smart decisions that lead to better results for all involved whether you are starting a relationship, ending a relationship, or already divorced. We put a lot of time and energy into our hiring process because we really believe in having a strong team environment. Every Team member must be a good fit for the Firm. You will be working with other Team members to deliver an outstanding experience to our clients.
We also play an abundance of 80's music, classic rock, and an occasional list of pop hits!