Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm
Our rapidly-growing law practice is seeking a full-time legal intake specialist to join our team! You’ll survey prospective clients and empathize with them on the details of their case, manage new client onboarding and data entry, and help our lawyers book and manage their appointments. We’ll provide the training and resources to help you flourish in your role on a tight-knit, supportive, and passionate legal team. If you have prior customer service experience, great communication skills, and a passion for helping others, apply today!
- Manage attorney schedules, including prospective client consultations, to foster caseload growth
- Survey potential clients to determine the right fit with our practice, while listening to all phone calls in an empathetic manner
- Supervise new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently
- Conduct various tasks around the office such as managing spreadsheets, writing emails, faxing and copying, and transcribing notes to make sure all processes run smoothly
- Work with marketing to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and partnerships with other law firms in order to help bring in new cases
- Customer service or sales experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel
- Excellent and empathetic verbal and written communication skills required
- Previous experience with CRM and case management software desired
- Previous legal experience a plus
$14 - $17 hourly
About Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm
Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm is strictly an employment law litigation firm. Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm was founded in 2007 by Brian D. Spitz and has grown to employ 25 attorneys in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Detroit. Because we are a relatively young firm for this size, there are significant opportunities for growth and experience within the firm.
We are an equal opportunity employer.