Farmer Law PC
FarmerLaw PC is a young and vibrant law firm serving clients nationwide. We may only be a few years old but we are on an exponential track of GROWTH (our favorite word). We serve our business immigration clients in finding workforce solutions to fit their businesses needs, whether seasonal or long-term. An Intake Specialist’s primary goals are to support our Firm by being the first and most important touchpoint that FarmerLaw PC clients and potential clients have with the Firm. The Intake Specialist will also provide support to the Operations and Sales teams. This is a Non-Exempt position.
- Answer phone calls – handling with consideration, etiquette, and empathy
- Direct incoming calls as appropriate
- Screen calls when appropriate
- Greeting Clients, guests, attorneys, and employees
- Create a positive and professional first impression on behalf of the firm
- Make visitors comfortable, offering beverages
- Perform Intake calls with Family-Based potential clients and schedule consultations for attorneys.
- Schedule follow-up client meetings for attorneys with current clients and contacts.
- Receive mail, deliveries, and packages
- Sort mail and direct to correct parties
- Maintain logs of incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Miscellaneous data entry
- Assist Operations Manager in keeping all supplies and inventory stocked for all three floors and orders placed timely
- Perform other general office duties as requested and assist the Firm Administrator and other administrative team members with projects
An Intake Specialist should have a high school diploma, and advanced training at a college or university is preferred. Bilingual Spanish/English is required.
$16 - $20 hourly
About Farmer Law PC
At Farmer Law PC, we provide legal immigration solutions to businesses and corporations throughout the U.S.