Simply Legal LLP
Growing Corporate and Real Estate Firm is hiring a Client Intake and Sales Specialist in Miami, Florida.
SIMPLY LEGALis a women-owned law firm servicing entrerprising individuals and investors as their legal and consulting department. The firm is composed of sophisticated and highly educated professionals that pride themselves in finding creative solutions as a result of years of experience assisting hundreds of businesses and individuals in a wide range of complex matters. Simply Legal offers white glove customer service to its clients, access to its expansive network of service providers and vendors, and makes connections between clients to help them find opportunities. Our team is composed of the highest level of trustworthy individuals, who will make sure that clients feel like our family. Learn more at www.simplylegalgroup.com
We are looking for a Client Intake and Sales Specialist to provide our clients and people that contact us with the ultimate customer service experience. This position will handle critical tasks to ensure all callers, visitors, and clients feel welcomed and that we care about helping them. It balances the art and science of outstanding customer care. Doing this job right requires the right combination of empathy, communication skills, attention to detail, and technical know-how. You will play an integral role in creating memorable client experiences and helping the owners of the firm grow the business.
This is a key position in the firm. It is a full-time job, so you MUST be able to work in the office for 40 hours per week.
We are growing fast, and we are investing time and energy in building our A-Team. Team culture is really important to our company. We lean on each other and work together to grow the company. If you are the kind of gal/guy that will roll up their sleeves to get the job done, keep reading! We are known for finding creative ways to find solutions, so being a problem solver is a must. We are all different but we respect each other - we don’t judge or gossip – so we will not allow that behavior from anyone in the team.
There will be training on the types of legal matters we handle, how we track our leads, how to use our calendaring system. However, we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running.
This is NOT the right opportunity for someone looking for their first professional job or for an introduction to sales.
Initial compensation is based on projected productivity and performance. Bonus compensation will be available on a performance basis.
- Being part of a team and not just having a J-O-B is important to all of us at Simply Legal, so besides offering incredible growth opportunity, impacting client’s lives with our work, and being in a family-like environment, we offer the following benefits: Eleven (11) paid holidays
- Ten (10) paid personal days, Paid to park
- Monthly health insurance stipend
- Eligibility to participate in the firm’s 401k plan being launched in January 2022
This important position involves critical administrative duties related to customer service and direct attorney support. The firm is growing quickly, and the owner needs front-line support to “keep the trains running on time” and keep clients happy. The basic duties of the position are:
- Talking to potential clients to find people who are A+ clients who need the firm’s help
- Screening out unqualified leads to protect the leads’ and the attorneys’ time
- Scheduling the right clients with the right expectations and the right type of legal problem initial consultations and client appointments
- Selling strategy sessions that need guidance from our attorneys
- Ensuring the firm calendar, owner calendar, and sales calendars are up-to-date and organized, reflecting important meetings, deadlines, and reminders
- Following up with potential clients before and after their initial consultation
- Managing and improving the intake and pre-engagement glide path of the Firm
- Smoothing out the engagement process by sending all documents necessary to onboard a client and making sure new clients feel welcomed and informed
- Make regular contact with current clients, former clients, and referral sources to ensure we keep our relationship alive and find ways to continue to be of service
Experience and Skills Required:
- At least one year of experience in sales of high end or luxury services is required
- Customer service experience is required. Legal experience is a plus
- Excellent English and Spanish, verbal and written, is required
- Portuguese speaking is a plus, but not required
- You must be comfortable with a computer and demonstrate proficiency with common office applications (Word, Outlook email & calendar, Facebook, and so on)
- You must have excellent spelling and grammar
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required to avoid mistakes that can cost clients (and us) dearly. This is important. Make sure that this is a skill that you are known for
- You will be working on many tasks and cases concurrently, over long periods of time. We expect you to keep track of key dates, keep the right people informed, and prioritize your time so that we never miss a deadline
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team understanding that other team members will be relying on your ability to move things through the pipeline
- We are a fast-paced law firm that needs team members who work well under pressure. If you get frazzled easily with juggling multiple deadlines, this job is not for you
- Bring your energy, positivity, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day
- You MUST be a positive person. If your middle name is “Drama,” you will not be successful here
- If you walk through life seeing opportunities where other people see problems, you will probably do well here
- If you find yourself thinking of why things can’t work instead of how they can, you will not be happy here.
- You should treat a client, case, or task at 4:30 pm on Friday with the same care and compassion as one on Monday morning at 9 am
- We work with people experiencing a combination of stress, anxiety, sadness, confusion, and sometimes anger. We are looking for someone who can dig in to find how to help people (even when they seem unlovable). If this sounds like you, we look forward to meeting you
- Because we help individuals with very sensitive matters, every member of our team must be conscientious and trustworthy. We will be doing a background check and disqualifying anyone with a history of fraud, theft, embezzlement, or anything that is an indicator of dishonesty
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Simply Legal LLP
SIMPLY LEGAL is a women-owned law firm servicing entrepreneurs and investors as their legal and consulting department. The firm is composed of sophisticated and highly educated professionals that pride themselves in finding creative solutions as a result of years of experience assisting hundreds of businesses and individuals in a wide range of complex matters. Simply Legal offers white glove customer service to its clients, access to its expansive network of service providers and vendors, and makes connections between clients to help them find opportunities. Our team is composed of the highest level of trustworthy individuals, who will make sure that clients feel like our family. Learn more at www.simplylegalgroup.com