Disability Attorneys of Michigan
Our rapidly-growing law practice is seeking a full-time legal application specialist to join our team! You’ll assist new clients in the application process and empathize with them on the details of their case. We’ll provide the training and resources to help you flourish in your role on a tight-knit, supportive, and passionate legal team. If you have prior customer service experience, great communication skills, and a passion for helping others, apply today!
- Set appointments with clients to complete the application process
- Organize paperwork and perform data entry in our case management system to streamline new applications and current client files
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, including research and email writing to ensure operational efficiency
- Strong ability to communicate eloquently and empathetically a must
- Customer service or sales experience a plus
- Full familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
- High school diploma or equivalent needed
- Applicants must be able to type 50 words per minute or faster
About Disability Attorneys of Michigan
Disability Attorneys of Michigan is a law firm specializing in federal disability benefits.