Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company is looking for agency leaders to succeed in the multi-line insurance business.
We offer a salary (not a draw) plus commissions compensation structure with bonuses for up to three years as you learn how to succeed in the insurance business.
Most insurance companies are looking for pure salespeople, but Rural Mutual is looking for people who are hard-working, can run all aspects of a business, who like to interact with and help people and are driven to produce results. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
- You'll be networking with local businesses and homeowners to develop relationships and deliver the protection of Rural Mutual's product line.
- You'll work with clients and underwriters through the entire process of purchasing their insurance policy.
- You'll provide exceptional customer service to all people.
- You'll be outstanding at relationship building.
- You'll maintain continuous growth in knowledge of new products.
- You'll seek training and education as well as knowledge and expertise from and with team members.
- You will be required to be licensed in property, casualty, life and health insurance to be hired.
- Must be able to handle the entire sales process from prospecting to close in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to work with all departments of the company in a collaborative way.
- You will also work one on one with your district manager to learn the systems and skills needed to successfully develop your insurance business.
- Must have a strong desire to hunt for new sales.
- 1-2 years Outside Sales is a plus.
- Willingness to listen and create custom insurance proposals for families and business owners to help protect what they value most.
- Business owner mindset.
- Strong desire to achieve financial success.
$34,000 - $45,000 plus commission and bonuses
About Rural Mutual Insurance
At Rural Mutual Insurance, we have been protecting what we value in Wisconsin since 1934. Our reputation as one of the top 50 property and casualty companies in the country was built delivering on that promise exclusively for Wisconsin farms, businesses and families. We provide Auto, Home, Life, Farm and Commercial insurance throughout the state of Wisconsin. We have a network of more than 150 Agents in 100+ locations across the state. Our Agents live and work in your communities. We understand your needs and work as hard as you do to ensure you are well-protected with coverage that is best for you. We prevent situations from becoming problems. Because we only do business in Wisconsin, we make sure that premiums paid here, stay here to keep Wisconsin strong. Since our founding, we have been headquartered in Madison.