Farmers Insurance District88
If you’re an ambitious self-starter who’s ready to grow your professional career in the insurance sales industry, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program provides a unique opportunity for mentorship and training from an established professional agent. You’ll learn valuable tools that teach you how to sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that will build your own book of business. From the very beginning you will “earn as you learn’’ without previous insurance sales experience. If you have a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to hear from you today!
- Leverage accurate data, customer information, and insurance rates to develop quotes for insurance policies
- Boost sales revenue by calling, texting, and emailing potential clients
- Uncover opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products by treating each client contact as a chance to generate new and continued business
- Hit the outlined business production objectives so the agency meets its overall financial goals
- Gain insurance agent self-sufficiency by collaborating with your mentor on confidence and skill-building
- Valid Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses required or must be willing to get licensed
- At least one year of experience working in sales or the insurance industry desired
- Successful completion of a background check is required
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
- Strong leadership and communications skills are a must
$39,500 plus bonuses
About Farmers Insurance District88
District 88 is a Farmers Presidents Council district, which means it’s among the top 1% of Farmer's districts in America. We are a small office with employees who have worked here for over 10 years. This isn't just a job it's a family. Join our team.