Rural Mutual Insurance
Assist in developing, maintaining, and delivering sales training programs.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and delivering sales training programs
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and delivering an orientation program for agents
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and delivering personal, commercial, and farm line training programs for agents
- Assist in the implementation of a training schedule and help manage the organization of sessions and workshops
- Use and apply computer-based learning tools and methods to programs. Use creative techniques in blending different e-learning strategies with traditional training methods to maximize learning
- Help create evaluations of training to be provided after all sessions, tracking effectiveness and making recommended refinements to programs
- Help agents and agent assistants navigate online documents for policy and system procedures
- Assist agents and training team members with the computer system and procedures including the point of sale quoting and property evaluation systems
- Ensure agents and agent assistants are correctly following workflow procedures
- Assist District Managers in developing and delivering materials for local training classes
- Deliver presentations at agency or company meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Three years of multi-line property & casualty insurance training, underwriting, sales, or claims experience
- Current Wisconsin P&C and L&H insurance licenses or willingness to obtain within the first six months in the position
- Previous property and casualty sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated skills as a trainer
- Training experience in an insurance setting is desirable
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to seek out new and better ways to train and deliver training material
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to efficiently and accurately operate a personal computer using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Available for overnight travel
About Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual has been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the top 50 property and casualty insurance companies in the country for the 13th consecutive year and is rated “A+” by AM Best.
We have also been named one of Madison Magazine’s “Best Places To Work”.
This is the kind of company you want to work for doing the kind of job you love to do…protecting people and property.
Rural Mutual places significant value in providing our policyholders best in class services and provides a competitive compensation package for our employees.