Epiq Insurance Agency
The Agency Sales Coach is a leadership role responsible for the daily support and development of our insurance sales agents. The Sales Coach position requires a high degree of dependability, reliability, technical knowledge, sales skills, adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment. Must understand the P&C Insurance business.
- Improve sales results and effective process through direct interaction with sales agents.
- Develop and maintain training curriculum and knowledgebase for Agent continuous education and improvement.
- Determine training needs by silent monitoring and observing sales live and recorded calls; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers and collaborating with other departments as necessary.
- Create and document coaching plans and develop sales skills for insurance sales agents
- Convey skill and knowledge to others for continuous quality improvement
- Identify and implement process and workflow modifications to achieve agent, team and site objectives
- Provide face to face and/or web-based training in one-on-one, small and large group environments
- Create a positive sales culture and work environment by motivating, recognizing and engaging employees
- Proactively document and communicate negative performance trends to management, whether for an individual or for agents overall, to facilitate continuous quality improvement in the training process or for individual performance management.
- Assist with escalated customer calls as needed
- Assist in managing day-to-day tasks and other call center initiatives as directed by your supervisor
- Assist in planning and carrying out individual and team incentives
- Assist in the facilitation of team meetings to ensure effective communications
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Expert knowledge in Property and Casualty Insurance
- 2-3 years Training Experience
- Call Center training experience would be a big plus
About Epiq Insurance Agency
Epiq is a company that allows you to be yourself and excel financially. From the top-down everyone is down to earth and approachable. Excellent benefits package! Internal opportunities to grow.