Farmers Insurance District 23
The Insurance Sales Trainer is designed to help agency owners drive growth in their businesses. They will be working within a District Office supporting around 45 agents with various day-to-day operations while they run their agencies to reach their goals. Responsible for District Operations supporting agents with onboarding, quoting, selling, and servicing insurance products.
- Help our Agency force grow their Agencies.
- Assist Agents with new changes to Farmer's operating systems
- Help train and onboard New Agents & Staff
- Help Agents with complicated underwriting issues
- Be the liaison with Sales training with Agents and Staff
- Thinks outside the box and is a good problem solver
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a similar experience (preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience in sales management as a sales executive or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
- Property and Casualty License (Required)
- Life and Health License (Preferred)
- 2-3 years of Agency Experience (Preferred)
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance District 23
At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes, and small businesses in the United States.
If you’re a proactive self-starter who wants to work on innovative, meaningful projects that make positive impacts on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.