- Do you have a passion for people? Do you enjoy connecting with and helping others?
- Are you organized and pay attention to details? Do you enjoy doing this in a fast-paced environment while communicating via phone, text, and email?
- Are you tech-savvy?
- Failure is ok with you because you know there is a lesson to be learned and you want to GROW?
- Are you flexible? Do you enjoy working with a team, but also can work on your own when needed? Do you enjoy working on multiple things at once/during the day?
- You have skills and talents, but you know without the help of others, your efforts can only go so far?
- Is being part of a TEAM important to you? Do you want to feel part of something bigger than yourself? Helping carry out and live the company’s vision is something that excites you?
- Serving others and celebrating their wins is something that makes you feel good?
- Do you believe the client comes first and you come second in a professional environment? Giving them an outstanding experience excites you? Is making a difference something that drives you?
Applicants should have excellent organizational skills and come to work every day with a can-do, problem-solving attitude. Does this sound like a job you’ll love? If so, apply today!
- As a Sales Support Assistant, your core function is to support our Lead Sales Agents so they are able to connect with others who have been referred and introduced to RPR and help them set up new policies
- Live out our company's Core Values as you represent the #TeamRPR brand
- Starting your day with a Team Huddle. This sets the tone for the day
- Here you will share how your morning is starting (aka, “What’s Up” today), how you lived out a core
- Value the prior day, and what your top priority for the day is
- Remote team members will conference daily using ZOOM
- Working with the Sales Team is what makes this role successful. Open communication, prioritizing tasks, assisting with New Lead calls to gather Info and get the quotes started
- Fact-finding, information gathering, and outlining next steps with the prospect
- Preparing issuing new business policies
- Communicating with the Insured and Lenders to answer questions, create and provide Evidence of Insurance, etc.
- Have in-depth knowledge of business products and our value proposition
- Participating in sales team new business initiatives and incentives
- Meeting with leadership to discuss results, pipelines, monthly goals, quarterly priorities, and KPI’s
- Able to complete data entry tasks with ease
- Has a history of superb problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- 2+ years work experience in administrative support, customer service, or insurance industry is preferred
- Solid computer skills, including basic word-processing and Microsoft Excel
- High school graduate or GED required, Associate’s Degree is a plus
$35,000 - $40,000
About RPR Insurance
Our Core Values are what sets us apart. Our culture is phenomenal and it is felt throughout our organization and those we serve.
Empowering People to Build and Protect Legacy!
How We Do it / Our Core Values:
· Be Brave, Take Ownership
· Cheerleader to All
· Champion the Relationship
· Gets it Done
· Be Curious, Know the Why