Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
$65,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Farmers 06
Farmers District 06 is a award winning district operation who designed and tailored to building successful new insurance professionals through culture, support and training. We believe in building a strong foundation brick by brick in a friendly and helpful environment.