Farmers Insurance - Cory Washam Agency
Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
$45,000 at plan earnings
About Farmers Insurance - Cory Washam Agency
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmer's agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful.