Center For Wealth Preservation
We are eager to take our business to the next level by hiring an experienced insurance agent with a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer portfolios. You’ll hone your sales skills by forging strong relationships that serve as the foundation for our firm’s prestige, and we’ll give you the support you need to reach your earning potential. Embracing a personal approach to insurance sales gives candidates a leg up in this role, which includes developing strategies for promoting all types of new insurance contracts; making changes or additions to existing ones; and collecting key client information for risk profiles used to identify insurance plans for each unique individual. If you’re up for the challenge, apply now!
- Remain updated on insurance industry changes and protocols to fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims from start to finish
- Ensure bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records are maintained to report progress toward monthly initiatives to stakeholders
- Listen attentively to new and potential clients, evaluate their needs and their financial statuses, and propose ideal plan options for their unique circumstances and insurance needs
- Work with policyholders to develop and deliver risk management strategies that fit their individual profiles
- Devote an unprecedented level of personal attention when implementing a range of effective sales strategies proven to maintain and grow long-term customer base
- Superb analytical, interpersonal communication, and customer service skills are needed to succeed in this role
- Some computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Demonstrated comprehension of the insurance industry, insurance products, risk management profiles, and associated state and federal regulations
- Job seekers must have an insurance license
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Center For Wealth Preservation
Founded in 1851, MassMutual is a leading mutual life insurance company that is run for the benefit of its members and participating policy owners. The company has a long history of financial strength and strong performance, and although dividends are not guaranteed, MassMutual has paid dividends to eligible participating policy owners consistently since the 1860s. With whole life insurance as its foundation, MassMutual provides products to help meet the financial needs of clients, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, and annuities.