Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Understands this is a commission-based position with room for performance-based bonuses
- Understands this is a Life Insurance position
$30,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Palladino-Watson LLC
Palladino-Watson LLC is a group of licensed insurance brokers that are determined to help as many families as possible per year with their insurance needs.