Alpha Integrity Life
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our Entry-Level Insurance Agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Contact members and coordinate your schedule of appointments
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Alpha Integrity Life
Alpha Integrity Life is a union-backed company that specializes in protecting American union workers. We promote a high-energy, competitive, and youthful culture in the office. With a 40-year history in the state of Ohio, we have effectively protected millions of families through one of the worst times of their lives. Join us to start making a difference in your life as well as the families that we protect.